working in the UK AFTER your studies


SU Advice can offer basic information about the options available to you if you wish to work in the UK after your studies.

For further information on the options available please see the UKCISA website .  If you have further questions please contact us to book an appointment with an adviser.

Please be aware we are unable to check application forms to extend your visa to work in the UK, however, we can provide contact details for immigration services (such as an immigration solicitor) where you can get further advice and assistance.