LUCA Outdoors Championships - Sunday 23rd May 9am - 6pm
It is a track & field event. Scores will be recorded officially and will be added to your power of 10.
Provisional timetable here - /asset/Event/6026/Outdoor-Champs-2021.pdf
COVID RULES for the competition:
- Maintain a 2m distance from each other at all times.
- Wear a mask at all times while in the stands.
- You may wear a mask whilst competing (this is not mandatory)
- Each university group constitutes a ‘cluster’, clusters should not mix.
- Please be sensible about all of the above.
Entries & Costs:
- The club will cover entries fees for all club members (Normally its £5 per event).
- Travel costs (If you are in Colchester and travelling to the competition by train it will be fully covered both there and return journey. The club will be booking tickets and distribute them on the day.) we will be travelling there together as a group just in case you don't know how to get there - You do not need to book train tickets
- For those of you already in London if you have receipts we may cover some of the cost within reason. With the descretion of the President & Treasurer. You will need to make your own way there
- Those of you travelling from elsewhere will need to meet us there at the competition, make sure to have your own travel arrangements sorted. Reinbursement will be within reason and keep receipts.
Make sure to sign up to LUCA here Membership Levels – LUCA (london-athletics.com so you can have an ID as without it you will not be able to compete. You will need to remember it as either myself or the Captain will ask for it when filling out the teamsheet. You will need to state the event/s you want to do.
Contact us on any of our socials or email our President Jonathan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for entry is Sunday 16th May at midnight
Best of luck!