Introduce Dog Therapy
Some students are really struggling with university life and I think a little bit of love and kindness and innocence from dogs can help some students make their way through the day.
Naadhiyah Mohammad Rosli
It occurred, VP Welfare Jess Rich, has done this in the past and it has happened in exam period with plans for it to continue next year.
VP Welfare & Community, Jess Rich, is gonna be in touch with the proposer to work on this idea.
We will continue to have dogs on campus as part of our exams campaign as it is the most stressful period of the year.
HAVE YOUR SAY
HOW it works
- Once the idea has been approved students will have 5 days to make suggestions to improve the idea.
- If suggestions are made and accepted by the proposer than the Union Chair will approve the final idea before voting opens.
- Voting will then open for five days.
- Ideas will only be considered by the Students' Union Executive if they receive at least 25 yes votes or 40% of the vote being yes, which ever number is the greatest.
- The idea will be accepted by the Executive if over 60% of the vote supports the idea. If it is inbetween 40% and 60% it will be referred to an All Student Meeting. If the idea gets over 60% of members supporting the Students' Union Executive can still refer the idea to an All Student Meeting.