Public Gym equipment
Have free pull-up or sit-ups bars installed at the Quays.
The idea has passed the voting stage and will be discussed in the next Executive Meeting.
The Executive Team has decided that Sam Miles, the VP Student Activities, will lead the idea.
VP Student Activities, Sam Miles, will have a meeting with representants from accommodation in order to discuss the possibility of installing pull up bars in Quays.
The other thing to be looked at is funding.
HAVE YOUR SAY
HOW it works
- Once the idea has been approved students will have 5 days to make suggestions to improve the idea.
- If suggestions are made and accepted by the proposer than the Union Chair will approve the final idea before voting opens.
- Voting will then open for five days.
- Ideas will only be considered by the Students' Union Executive if they receive at least 25 yes votes or 40% of the vote being yes, which ever number is the greatest.
- The idea will be accepted by the Executive if over 60% of the vote supports the idea. If it is inbetween 40% and 60% it will be referred to an All Student Meeting. If the idea gets over 60% of members supporting the Students' Union Executive can still refer the idea to an All Student Meeting.
Please click on a box above to view comments on this idea