Reforming Sabb Roles
The current sabbatical job descriptions are out of date and inaccurate.We need to change these role descriptions to reflect the roles officers are actually doing and we would like to hold a referendum to ensure all students are able to have their say on what they roles should be.Do you agree or disagree?
The idea didn't receive enough votes to pass.
HAVE YOUR SAY
HOW it works
- Once the idea has been approved students will have 5 days to make suggestions to improve the idea.
- If suggestions are made and accepted by the proposer than the Union Chair will approve the final idea before voting opens.
- Voting will then open for five days.
- Ideas will only be considered by the Students' Union Executive if they receive at least 25 yes votes or 40% of the vote being yes, which ever number is the greatest.
- The idea will be accepted by the Executive if over 60% of the vote supports the idea. If it is inbetween 40% and 60% it will be referred to an All Student Meeting. If the idea gets over 60% of members supporting the Students' Union Executive can still refer the idea to an All Student Meeting.
Please click on a box above to view comments on this idea