Tier 4 Immigration


how we can help

SU Advice offers advice and guidance to those who wish to extend a Tier 4 Student visa or a PBS Tier 4 Dependant visa and provides advice on breaches of Tier 4 conditions.  We can also provide basic information regarding working in the UK after your studies.  Please see the links below for further information.

further advice

If you have immigration enquiries not related to the extension of your Tier 4 visa, another University service might be better placed to help.  In the first instance we would recommend you to visit the Immigration pages of the University website where you will find lots of information and guidance, they also have an Online Immigration Enquiry Form if you have questions that are not answered by their web pages.

If you can't find what you're looking for, you can use the who to contact page.