Accomodation information

On this page you can find information about our accommodation, ranging from advice on finding it to tips on being a good neighbour.

* If you do not find the information that you are looking for on this page, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Arranging Accommodation

All first year postgraduate students are entitled to campus accommodation.


If you’re a student with children, SUHomes can help find you an off-campus home for your family. They are located off Square 3 close to the SU Bar.

I live off campus. How do I get to the university?

Car Park A is designated for students as are 170 spaces in the Valley Car Park. You can apply for a parking permit by registering your vehicle, with the details of how to do that here.


The main buses that run through the university are First Buses 61, 62, and 74 and Hedingham. Buses 76 and 78x. You can get a First bus pass from The Burrow at any time during the year. If you will be riding the First buses a lot, this is a great deal and will save you money.