Finalising Black History month
- Finalised the all the events for black history.
- Helping Southend and Loughton finalise their black history month plans
- Invited the senior leadership team to all events for black history month
- Now getting the Black history month festival planned
- Had a meeting with Victory Frost head of Res life so that the sabbs can do an introduction with the resident’s assistance.
- Had a meeting with the universities marketing team ; the execs will have a bill board, we will have widgets, be part of the Essex spirit weekly newsletter
- Organised for a sabb to speak at every department in every year group
- Had a meeting with the Matt Ladder from Think Series and we are getting sabbs more involved in hosting the Think Series Debates
- Have had one to ones with all of the execs to help them with their plans for the year
- Have set t hem all fortnightly targets
- Help them find training that will help them for their roles
Presentation To the University
- The sabbs present their manifesto plans to the university’s senior staff in Colchester
- Finalised all the plans for the presentation Southend. We made sure that all the senior key members of staff are invited
- Still waiting to finalise the Loughton Presentation
- Went to the Edinburgh fringe festival with our VP Southend to help our East 15 students promote their shows
- We helped with marketing on social media for their shows.
- We handed out flyers to for their shows
- We organised socials to help the with their wellbeing
- We helped them with the basics such like exam mode, giving up water, fruit teas and coffees.
One to One
- Richard Stock Academic Registrar
- Vice Chancellor
If you have got any questions or comments about my report please post them below or contact me at email@example.com.
HAVE YOUR SAY