Due to the Christmas break and due to sickness, I have not been present for most of January therefore my officer report is short and sweet.
Mental health: wake up to wellbeing
- Timeline of the campaign has been finalised
- We have now put in regular meeting with student support as well as the SU staff team.
- We have a intern working on the plans with us
- Voting has ended the charity has been chosen
- We have finale the dates for the first event
- Speaking to the university on how to get the entire university on board and make it a viral project
- Directors have set up a meeting to come up with a meeting strategy
Future of BAME
- Had a meeting with the promise three and four manager, we have had many BAME forum, we have no come up with a strategy to make sure that there are results for all the things BAME students have come up with.
- We now have regular meetings with different departments, so that they are held accountable for their actions.
The Exec Team
- I have had one to one with all of my Vice Presidents about their manifestos and future projects, as we are now one Sabbatical officer down, We do have a heavier work load. The work load of the Welfare officer has been split equally, but it I will be the main point of contact for the Welfare officer
- We have had a exec meeting, we have discussed how to make exec meeting more effective.
- I went down to southend to support the sexual harassment campaign and safe nights out campaign
- I did a speech about all the facilities that the union and the university offer to support student on this
- Working on anther BAME forum and women empowerment event
- Attended meeting with the campuses service to finalise plans fro the new building in Loughton.
Committees and senior staff meeting
- Senior staff conference – lead on plans for the next 5 year for the university and the SU
- Attended Resources committee
- Had a meeting with secretary and registrar about summer ball sponsorship
If you have got any questions or comments about my report please post them below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAVE YOUR SAY