- Looking into the next step forward to tackle the issues of xenophobia on and off campus.
- Working with the Inclusivity committees to create more events on campus.
- Liaising with the mayor and the deputy police commissioner to work on measures to handle xenophobia off campus.
- Bringing the hate wall to town to create more awareness.
Mental Health Awareness Day
- Working closely with VP Welfare to run a mental health awareness day on 9th May.
- Looking into not only raising awareness, but working on solutions and planning events to help de-stress students and staffs.
- Organised ISA Awards to celebrate our international community.
- Event will be on 28th April, 7pm – 9pm.
Scholarships for international students
- Looking into more scholarships opportunity which are to be won by students for ISA Award next year.
- Are currently in initial talks and writing up a plan for this.
Food on campus
- Planning to have students to be more involved in deciding food on campus.
- Currently in initial planning.
- Working with societies to create recruitment videos to encourage more international applicants to Essex.
- Currently have worked with Thai Society and Vietnamese Society in this.
If you have got any questions or comments about my report please post them below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAVE YOUR SAY