SHOP AND COLLECT
We want to make sure that if you are having to self isolate you can still have access to essential groceries, so we are launching “Shop and Collect”.
The premise is simple – select a basket, fill in your details when prompted and specify when you would like your food delivered. We require you to complete your mobile number and address to have it delivered.
PLEASE NOTE THE FIRST COLLECTION DATE WILL BE ON THE 17TH SEPTEMBER AND THIS SERVICE WILL ONLY RUN UNTIL 16TH OCT - DELIVERY IS WEEKDAYS ONLY
Things to note:
- Please do not leave your assigned accomodation if you are presenting symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 or been contacted by the NHS Track and Trace and told to isolate
- Please note this service is on campus only and is for Students Self Isolating – we want to be able to offer this service to as many people as possible so if you aren’t self isolating please don’t use this service to avoid having to come down to the Store.
- We will do our best to provide the items listed but may have to make substitutions, refunds cant be processed on any items you don’t want – sorry. This is an emergency service to help those that really need it
- We will initially be capping deliveries during the initial roll out to make sure we can deliver the service, if demand rises we can see if we can scale up
- You must collect your items alone whilst also wearing a face covering. Sanitise hands before leaving the accomodation and wash hands after returning home. Social distancing will be in place at the collection point. Please follow the staff members instructions
Click on each basket below to view their contents.