Summer Ball Ticket Terms and Conditions
This year’s Summer Ball is not the same as previous years and so we need to make you aware of a few things that are different…
- EVENT VIABILITY:
- The 2020 Summer Ball event will only go ahead on the condition that 3,500 tickets are sold by 11:59 pm 31st January 2020
- If a deposit payment is made, full payment of the ticket balance must be made by 31st January 2020 to convert into a valid ticket for the event. Deposits are 50% of the full ticket price.
- All deposits are non-refundable, unless the event does not succeed in meeting the target of 3,500 tickets sold.
- The Students’ Union reserves the right to cancel or amend the ticket selling period at any time without notice. If the event is cancelled we will fully refund ticket holders and any deposits paid.
- The line up for the event will be released as soon as possible once the event is confirmed as proceeding.
- All Summer Ball tickets or deposits are non-refundable unless the target of 3,500 tickets is not met and refunds will only be processed after the 31st January 2020.
- In the event that the target of 3,500 is not met, the event will not proceed and all ticket holders and deposits will receive 100% of the money paid towards the ticket or deposit.
- The Students’ Union will work with our ticket service to endeavour that refunds are processed within seven days from the decision being made not to run the event.
- The Students’ Union reserves the right to cancel or amend the ticket selling period at any time without notice. If the event is cancelled we will fully refund Ticket Holders and people who have paid deposits towards tickets
- We will not take responsibility for any ancillary costs occurred in the event that the Summer Ball does not go ahead e.g we won’t be able to pay for the suit or dress you bought or changes to your flights home. Sorry.
- EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Standard Terms and Conditions apply to the Summer Ball itself, as follows:
- NO ID - NO Entry. Valid Uni of Essex Reg Cards, Driving Licenses, Passports or National ID's only. These will be required alongside your wristband.
- Last Entry 10:00pm strict. This is the time you must be in the event, please arrive early to allow for queuing time.
- Entry is permitted with a valid Wristband which must be collected by Friday 5th June 2020 3pm from the SU Reception.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- Wristbands will NOT be able to be collected on the day of the event. Details of when they may be collected will be advertised online.
- Please be responsible with alcohol. If we believe you to be intoxicated we legally have to refuse entry, refunds will not be given in this instance.
- If you receive a ban from the Venues this will also include the Summer Ball event if it goes ahead. Refunds will not be given if you receive a ban from the Venues. If you receive a Venue ban and the event does not proceed you will receive a refund in this instance.