Install OpenDyslexic font on all machines
OpenDyslexic is a font designed by dyslexic people for dyslexic people. It is proven to be very effective to help dyslexic people read - better than normal sans serif fonts. Paired with the Read & Write Gold software, which can screenshot readings to word, it would make sense to have this font installed.
The idea has passed the voting stage and will be discussed in the next Executive Meeting.
The Executive Team has decided that Zoe Garshong, the SU President, and Ellie Grace, the Disabled Students Officer, will lead the idea.
HAVE YOUR SAY
HOW it works
- Once the idea has been approved students will have 5 days to make suggestions to improve the idea.
- If suggestions are made and accepted by the proposer than the Union Chair will approve the final idea before voting opens.
- Voting will then open for five days.
- Ideas will only be considered by the Students' Union Executive if they receive at least 25 yes votes or 40% of the vote being yes, which ever number is the greatest.
- The idea will be accepted by the Executive if over 60% of the vote supports the idea. If it is inbetween 40% and 60% it will be referred to an All Student Meeting. If the idea gets over 60% of members supporting the Students' Union Executive can still refer the idea to an All Student Meeting.
Please click on a box above to view comments on this idea