Christmas Letterbox (Next Year)
With people being busy around the end of term, it leaves very little chance for some who live off campus to give Christmas cards to friends. My idea is to have a letterbox for students to post letters in, along with the recipients Essex email, so that they can drop them off, and then the student can come and pick them up with an email notification that they have a letter waiting.
*If the idea is suppored, SU will be working on it next year because we don't have enough time to properly prepare it for this Christmas.
Voting will open at 00:00 on December 11th 2017 and close at 23:59 on December 15th 2017.
HAVE YOUR SAY
HOW it works
- Once the idea has been approved students will have 5 days to make suggestions to improve the idea.
- If suggestions are made and accepted by the proposer than the Union Chair will approve the final idea before voting opens.
- Voting will then open for five days.
- Ideas will only be considered by the Students' Union Executive if they receive at least 25 yes votes or 40% of the vote being yes, which ever number is the greatest.
- The idea will be accepted by the Executive if over 60% of the vote supports the idea. If it is inbetween 40% and 60% it will be referred to an All Student Meeting. If the idea gets over 60% of members supporting the Students' Union Executive can still refer the idea to an All Student Meeting.
Please click on a box above to view comments on this idea