You can contact your street reps at who can help with any questions or ideas about living off campus.

Environmental Protection or 01206 282 812 for problems around noise or rubbish.

To report a crime or in an emergency call 999 or Essex Police's non-emergency number is 101.

You can contact Colchester Borough Council at 01206 282 222 - this can be for things like noise problems or anti-social behaviour.

Zone wardens help improve the quality of life in the area and support the community and local residents:

Sam Lancaster is the local zone warden for Greenstead and Hythe and can be contacted at
Melinda Bracey is the local zone warden for Wivenhoe and can be contacted at