The CHEESIEST night on Campus is BACK.. MILK IT Monday's.
An evening of our resident DJ playing nothing but epic pop classics from the 90's, 00's and more!
Don't miss out on the best drinks deals and cheesy vibes!
Spirit* and Mixer £2.50
2 VK Flavours £5
2 Pint Cocktails £7.50
Sambuca Flavours 4 for £8
House Tequila 4 for £8
Tables on sale @ 9am the day before the event to ensure that everyone is able to have a chance to attend one of our events.
The Covid alert level in Essex is now HIGH you can only visit our venues with members of your own household.
Please help us to keep everyone safe - Do not enter this venue if you are showing signs of COVID-19.
TABLE BOOKING Please note you must book a ticket if you want to visit the venue after 6pm.
SU BAR AND NIGHTINGALE ARMS TABLES:
Photo ID in the form of a VALID reg card, driving license or passport will be required on the door. Tickets are non-transferable, only valid for the venue which you booked and you must be over 18 to attend events. Re-Sold tickets are not valid and a refund will not be given under these circumstances.
- When purchasing a ticket you are purchasing a table on behalf of the total number of people in your party. This must not exceed 6 people.
- When purchasing a ticket please ensure you are purchasing the correct group size. Groups larger than the table purchased cannot be accommodated, please do not book a table larger than you require, this is so we can ensure fair access to all.
- Tickets will not be refunded.You must arrive at the time allotted on your ticket, we reserve the right to refuse entry to those who do not arrive on time.
- Table booking will cover the cost of the event entry.
- First year students will be given a priority when booking tickets, no individual may book more than one table in 24 hours.
- You must agree to follow our covid-19 guidelines and failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave, you can read more about those here
- If you choose to pre-drink please do so responsibly as we have a legal obligation to refuse access to intoxicated customers.
- Providing you arrive at your designated time, your table is booked for the entire evening from your arrival time until closing.
- Please be aware that your group will need to remain at the table and leaving the table empty may result in your table being re- allocated to a new customer.
- In order to ensure all those who wish to use our services can, please note that we do expect customers to be using the bar service. Those who are not using the bar service will be asked to leave.
TO SEE OUR FULL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE CLICK HERE
All event details and Govt guidance are correct at time of publication, but are subject to change without notice. Management reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason.