TERM PASS - £75!
Going out Twice a week minimum grab a term pass now and save £££ on entry!! Not only that we guarantee you entry every night we are open and who wants to queue this pass gets you queue jump every night before midnight.
What you get:
- Guaranteed entry to every night out for the entire 2nd Term (including sold out events!)*
- EVERY Event
- EVERY Sports Fed
- EVERY WTF
- EVERY BIG Sat night out including SIGMA, WIDEBOYS, SWITCH DISCO, JACK FOWLER, VALENTINES BALL,and More to be announced
- EVERY Energy
- A Twist on the The Full Moon Rave... THE NEW SPRING RAVE
- Mega Milk It
- Paint party
- All Graduation events in March and April
- Queue jump for ALL events
- Bring 2 guests in for free Every Thursday and Friday (except for the first/last week of term)
- Bonus secret perks throughout the term
- Cool Wristband and new Term Pass Cards to use every night.
KEY INFO/TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
You will need to collect your wristband from the SU reception between 9-5pm each day, passes cannot be collected at the Box office for Sub Zero. Passes are not transferrable. If you are in breach of Venue policies and end up with a venue ban you will not be able to claim a refund for events missed. In the event of venues being closed due to Covid regulations the SU reserves the right to offer an alternative product or entry to events when the venues reopen.
Terms and Conditions can be found here
*Guaranteed entry before 12am. After this time you will have to queue and entry will be subject to venue capacity limits. Entry is subject to standard venue entry requirements.
ENTRY CHANGES FOR SUB ZERO
Following the Government’s introduction of ‘Plan B’ COVID measures, we have been working closely with the University to ensure we can still open Sub Zero whilst keeping everyone safe.
So we’re having to introduce additional entry requirements for Sub Zero:
- All students will need to prove that they are double vaccinated or show a negative COVID test result from that same day in order to enter Sub Zero.
How do I show that I’ve been double vaccinated?
To prove your double vaccination status you will need to show the NHS COVID passport on the NHS app, or an international equivalent.
If you’ve only had one COVID vaccination, or if you haven’t been vaccinated against COVID at all, then you will need to show a negative COVID test result from that day to enter Sub Zero.
How do I show a negative COVID test result?
If you have not had the COVID vaccine (or if you’ve only had one jab) you will need to take a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) on the day that you are attending Sub Zero and prove that it was negative.
To prove it’s negative you must be able to show the text message results that you have received from the NHS or an approved test centre like the one on campus
Please be aware that we cannot use tests that you bring with you as evidence - it has to be a text message as listed above.
How do I get a COVID test on the day? (LFT)
The easiest way to do this is to get tested on campus on the day of the Sub Zero event you want to go to.
There is a COVID testing centre alongside the Art Exchange on Square 5 and it’s open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7.30am to 5.30pm during spring term.
Simply turn up to be tested, and you will be sent a text message confirming your result.
This is the text message you will need to show to get entry to Sub Zero, so keep it safe.
You can also do an LFT test at home. Simply follow the instructions provided.
Make sure you report your result by going to www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result using with the ID number or QR code found at the top of the lateral flow test.
- In line with the University policy of not currently allowing guests into halls, we have currently suspended the sale of guest tickets. This will be reviewed on a weekly basis, and we hope to be able to welcome guests back to Sub Zero very soon.
What happens if I’ve bought tickets for Sub Zero but don’t want to attend now these measures are in place?
That’s completely your choice and we respect that.
Simply message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a refund for your ticket.