This is a great opportunity to create a banner for your Society or Sports Club to use at Freshers Fair (Friday 7th October) but also throughout the year at any events you run. Plus, it is a nice social activity with your exec to start the year.
It's completely free to get involved. Each group will be provided with a canvas banner and painting supplies when you arrive. Leave your banner with us to dry and collect the next day.
Location: The Atrium - To find us use the stairs down to sub zero (only go down one floor and to your right)
- Come with your design in mind
- Mark out your design in pen/pencil first before painting
- You choose a design that is simple and bold
- It needs to be eye-catching, but too much detail will be hard to read, and tricky to paint!
- You plan your time wisely and assign jobs before you arrive
- Who is going to draw out the design? Do you work on a half each?
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some banners from last year, for any inspiration!