Dont worry, you're not the first student to come to Essex with children, and you won't be the last. Campus is child-friendly, and has an on-site nursery.
If you're looking for somewhere to live off campus SU Homes can help. All of our properties are acredited by Essex County Council, and there aren't any fees.
Campus also has:
- Baby changing facilities. You can find them in 5A.223 and can be accessed off Square 2 (near to Zest, up one flight of stairs) or from Square 4 (near The Store and up one flight of stairs to 5A).
- A holiday club for kids call Chums
- Child-friendly Climbing Parties
- Loads of sports courses for children at the Sports Centre
- A youth theatre programme run by the Lakeside Theatre