In response to the continued spread of Coronavirus and the University’s decision to move into a period of ‘Enhanced Protection’ (see the VC’s blog for full details) we've had to make changes to a number of SU services.
To make sure you know what's open we've listed the latest position for all of our SU services below.
In a number of cases where we're not still able to offer face-to-face services we'll be providing access to services online so have listed the relevant web or email address.
The national and local response to the spread of Coronavirus continues to change and we’ll be regularly updating this website, so please check back regularly for the latest information on SU services or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Updated SU services opening hours:
- SU Reception – SU reception on square 3 is closed but we're still answering your questions by email at email@example.com
- SU Advice - SU Advice on square 3 is closed and we are now operating fully online, so you contact us from wherever you are. We're still offering free advice over and appointments via phone or Zoom - simply contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 07395 955656.
- The Store – closed until further notice (The Extra Store is open).
- SU Bar – closed until further notice
- SU Food - closed until further notice
- Sub Zero – closed until further notice (any tickets already bought are in the process of being refunded)
- Cine10 - closed until further notice (any tickets already bought are in the process of being refunded)
- Top Bar – closed until further notice
- The Kitchen – open 8.30am-10am Monday-Friday
- MOA – closed until further notice
- The Extra Store – open 10am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday,
- The Mini Store – closed until further notice
- everythingEssex – closed until further notice
- Post Office – closed until further notice
- SUHomes – operating a remote only service. For general property enquires, contact via email@example.com. More information on SUHomes webpage.
- The Salon – closed until further notice
- The SU Market - the SU Market stalls on Thursdays are cancelled until further notice
We’ll continue to update the website in line with any further changes to these services.
If you have questions about any part of the SU’s services or support in response to COVID-19 then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help.