2018/19 was our best year yet, and here’s why.
- We have improved mental health support on campus and we now have wellbeing ambassadors on hand.
- We’ve improved study spaces and provisions in the library. We made the library available 24 hours a day. And we helped distribute deadlines better.
- We put a price freeze on travel saver cards (a First bus pass with a cheaper price for University students, find out more from SU reception).
- We introduced the SU saver card (check it out here)
- We improved provisions for hate, sexual and race crime.
- And we created gender-neutral toilets.
- There is a larger range of fruit and veg, salad, halal and vegan options available on campus.
- And we brought Guinness to top bar!
- Our course reps also had some incredible wins this year, which you can read about here.
Together we did some amazing things and created change, we were University of the year and nominated for SU of the year!
But now it's over to you!
We can’t wait to hear your ideas, work with you and see how you shape your SU from October! Together we can make 2019/20 a great year!