By Liv Matthews, VP Student Experience.
1. I had never played the sport before coming to University in 2016, everyone is welcome to join!
2. The people! Hands down I have met my best friends (for life) through the sport as team mates and now who I class as family.
3. The social life! From the social atmosphere at training to club socials and FED in Sub Zero on a Wednesday celebrating with other Blades teams (Lacrosse is Social Club of the Year for a reason!)
4. The team ethos! As a sport many people haven’t played before there is a great encouraging environment where everyone helps each other out to learn the sport.
5. The opportunities, learning directly lacrosse related skills and wider skills that help during uni life and as a graduate!