HELLO! WE ARE THE VTEAM LINGO PROJECT
The Lingo Project is about teaching languages.
We aim to teach Spanish, German, French, and Italian to school pupils.
What will you get from volunteering for this project?
- You get real teaching experience
- A chance to work with school children
- Practice languages in a real life setting
- Meet like minded Essex students, making new friends and connections
- Free VTeam t-shirt, plus all travel arrangements and expenses covered
- A reference from VTeam (subject to your performance)
What do we need from volunteers?
- We are looking for regular volunteers who can speak and understand Spanish, German, French or Italian to a sufficient standard to be able to assist in teaching, and engage with school pupils who want to learn the language. You will have the chance to co-deliver the actual teaching if we are sure you have the necessary abilities.
- Students who are enthusiastic about teaching and language, who can engage with school pupils
- Volunteers should be reliable and punctual, able to commit toat least 3 sessions a term.
We will begin our regular sessions in November with a local school, every wednesday afternoon, teaching Spanish.
We are actively looking to recruit Deputy Project Leaders to plan sessions for French, German, and Italian (and more!). If you think this sounds like a good fit for you, please register to the project and get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org